Rabu, 1 Jun 2011

I’ll cross the stream, I have a dream...

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream


song written by Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus
perform by: ABBA
album: Voulez-Vous (1979)



"I wish I could tell you that no matter what your situation is, you can begin to live the life of your desires and dreams. I wish I could tell you that dreaming (setting goals that you are passionate about) is the way out of your rut."
-Marcia Wieder, CEO Dream University

2 ulasan:

  1. Don't ever quit... whatever you're dreaming for.. or whatever you're doing. go on and go for it.

    Keep the faith.

    BalasPadam

Tinggalan pesanan anda

Nabi SAW bersabda: ”Barangsiapa diberi KEBAIKAN kemudian ia berkata kepada orang yang memberi kebaikan, ‘jazakallah khairan’ (semoga Allah membalasmu dengan kebaikan), maka dia sungguh telah memberikan PUJIAN yang sangat baik.”
[HR Tirmidzi]