Selasa, 29 Mac 2011

Money is repelled by a poor self-image



When you hold a poor image about you and money, it's almost
impossible to attract enough of it into your life. And even if you
have used your talent and enormous energy to earn some big money, a
poor image will do everything it can to sabotage your wealth (there
are a number of well known athletes and celebrities who are proving
this principle right now).

Here are some beliefs that are common to those with a poor money
image:

"I can't ever seem to get ahead."

"It takes money to make money."

"Most people who have lots of money got lucky."

"I'm not worthy enough to be wealthy."

"I don't have what it takes to make a lot of money."

"I've never been good at managing money."

"To earn more money, you have to sacrifice everything."

And there are many more.

I had most of those beliefs myself thirteen or fourteen years ago
when I didn't have any money. So I know they're very real beliefs
for a lot of people.

When it comes to money, most people believe it will take a struggle
to ever have any. The truth is, as Bob Proctor teaches, "you were
born rich." You literally possess, right this moment, everything
you need to be wealthy beyond your imagination.

You're just not conscious (aware) of it right now.

I've had the great honor to speak on the same stage with Bob a
number of times. It's always very exciting to watch the looks on
the faces of the audience as they listen to Bob. People have told
me they've never heard anyone explain money and wealth the way Bob
does.

On one occasion I remember an audience member that Bob interrupted
as he was describing himself as "hard working." Bob asked him why
he wanted to be "hard working," because creating wealth has nothing
at all to do with working hard. The audience member grew speechless
as it dawned on him what Bob was talking about.

His response was just as memorable as the gentleman who
participated in the first-ever You Were Born Rich Tele-Seminar we
did with Bob. He said, 'For all my life, and I'm pushing 70, I've
had a poor image as far as money is concerned. I grew up in a very
tight home and your seminar has led me to think I can earn five
thousand a week. And already things are coming to me just like you
said. They're coming to my mind, how I can begin doing that..."

And he wasn't alone.

Vic and Lisa Johnson

P.S. As Bob says, "Lack and limitation can only exist when we make
room for them in our mind." And the same is true for abundance and
wealth.

Sumber: Goals2Go.com

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Tinggalan pesanan anda

Nabi SAW bersabda: ”Barangsiapa diberi KEBAIKAN kemudian ia berkata kepada orang yang memberi kebaikan, ‘jazakallah khairan’ (semoga Allah membalasmu dengan kebaikan), maka dia sungguh telah memberikan PUJIAN yang sangat baik.”
[HR Tirmidzi]