Selasa, 25 Januari 2011

My Exploration of "The Secret"

By kellywissink

Attracting The Life I Want

I'm currently reading "The Secret", a book about using the Law of Attraction in your everyday life, and as I go through the book I am building this lens about my journey through it's pages and how I put the concepts to work in my life. I think this book can help me learn to manifest what I want in life by combining positive thought, visualization, prayer, and gratitude. Peek into my desires and while you're at it, why not peek into your own. The law of attraction is an amazing, life-changing concept that I plan to put into action in my own life and hope to inspire others to do the same. I have never been so drawn in by a book, it captured my attention the moment I began reading.

Focusing On What I Want

Manifesting Results Of The Law Of Attraction Through Positive Thinking
Positive affirmations are an important part of the Law of Attraction, so here is my list of positive affirmations.This is what I want to feel, what I want to change, and what I want to create in my life in no specific order.

I go with the flow and find joy in everyday things.
I help others and am always kind.
I am beautiful both inside and out.
My home is well organized and inviting.
My home is relaxing and calm.
I accomplish my goals no matter what they may be.
I stay focus and complete tasks in advance.
I provide an environment for my children that promotes happiness, creativity, and learning.
I respect my husband as the head of the family and I enjoy my role as his helpmate.
I enjoy healthy foods and exercise. I am healthy

My Secret Shifters
Things That Make Me Happy
In the book "The Secret", the author theorizes that your feelings are warnings to let you know that you are thinking negatively. If you feel bad, then you are having negative thoughts. So in order to feel good and have positive thoughts you need to shift ( or change) your mood. Secret Shifters is the name coined for things that instantly make you happy. Pictures, poetry,a song......, basically anything that makes you happy. These are my secret shifters.



How To Use The Secret


The Creative Process
"The Secret" gives a secular references for this. It says asks the universe, but use your own believing process. I am going to explore this in a way that works for me. I think the important thing is the positive based thinking anyway, so, I ask God.

THE STEPS
Ask - Know what you want, be specific, ask only once, ask and you will receive.

Believe -Believe that you have received already.Think, act,and speak like you have received what you asked for. If you believe, then those beliefs will be returned to you and you will be given what you want. "The secret" uses the idea of a mirror: You must portray an image that you have what you want, so it will be reflected and you will be given what you want.

Receive -Feel as though you have received. Feelings are important, you must feel good to have good things happen. When you feel as though you have received, you feel good. You are on the right path to get what you want.

ASK IN PRAYER, HAVE FAITH, RECEIVE, GIVE THANKS!

Have faith, knowing tomorrow will hold the blessings of God.
- Robert Schuller, Jr.


The Secret And Your Body

The Steps

There are many ways to incorporate the ideas of the law of attraction into your life including, but not limited to , changing your body. At one time or another I'm sure we have all wanted to change our body in some way, and I am no different. I am obese now, but haven't always been. I want to be healthy, and that includes dropping about 100lbs. According to "The Secret", I can do that using The Law of Attraction.

Ask - Get clear on what weight you want to be. What is your idea of the perfect weight? Look at pictures of yourself at the perfect weight or at pictures of a body similar to the one you want and look at them often.

Believe - Believe you are your perfect weight. Praise people on the inside taht have the body that you want. Pretend you are them, know you are the perfect weight.

Recieve - Feel as though you are your perfect weight. Know you are the perfect weight. Choose to live like you are the perfect weight. If you can do this, then you will receive.

LOVE YOUR BODY NOW, PRAISE WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF, BE POSITIVE

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step." ~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

pautan dari: exploring-the-secret

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Tinggalan pesanan anda

Nabi SAW bersabda: ”Barangsiapa diberi KEBAIKAN kemudian ia berkata kepada orang yang memberi kebaikan, ‘jazakallah khairan’ (semoga Allah membalasmu dengan kebaikan), maka dia sungguh telah memberikan PUJIAN yang sangat baik.”
[HR Tirmidzi]