Ahad, 8 Ogos 2010

Talking to yourself

Can talking to yourself be a good thing?

It certainly can.

Believe it or not, we ALL talk to ourselves, every day.

This SELF-TALK might not be "spoken" out loud.

It usually goes on in our heads.

We use it to give ourselves feedback on how we're doing.

Most of the time, however, this feedback is negative.

It brings us down, and we end up feeling worse!



Don't let that worry you too much, though.

Because you can CHANGE your "Self-Talk" quickly and easily.

You can reprogram your mind so that the things you SAY to yourself are positive and encouraging.

And just by doing that, you can enjoy more happiness, confidence, wealth, love, health, and success than EVER BEFORE!

That's the power behind AFFIRMATION


For example, if someone is rude to you, you could say, “I am in charge of my feelings. I will take a deep breath and then decide what to do.”

Give affirming messages. “It’s okay to be angry” or “You can be upset and still think of what to do.”

Changing negative self-talk. When you say something negative, change it to something more constructive. For example, “I can’t believe how stupid I am. Oops. I meant to say, ‘Sometimes I make mistakes, but I’m learning from them and I can do better next time.’ ”

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Tinggalan pesanan anda

Nabi SAW bersabda: ”Barangsiapa diberi KEBAIKAN kemudian ia berkata kepada orang yang memberi kebaikan, ‘jazakallah khairan’ (semoga Allah membalasmu dengan kebaikan), maka dia sungguh telah memberikan PUJIAN yang sangat baik.”
[HR Tirmidzi]